ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted in and around Milton Keynes

Dark Blue 172 **03*** - racing with me on the H6, gotta admit it was pretty neck on neck even though I was three up.

Dark Blue 172 - driving out of Oldbrook Tuesday evening

Racing Blue 182 Cup **05*** - Keep seeing you around Bletchley

Racing Blue 182 Cup w/stripes **05*** Renault Sport stickers on front bumper and side skirts

Black 182 **54*** A421 Monday Morning

Artic Blue 182 H6 Heading into Kingsmead Saturday night

Liquid Yellow 182 (Bubbles?) A421 Heading Buckingham way a while back

Also see various non RS nicely modified Clios going about.

clio 172
havent seen me then i work in wavenden u wont see me in the morning cos i go to work early hours but usually around between 1 and 5pm

'jonnyqango7' Was it you I had the I had the race with? Yeah probably was me near Bleakhall girlfriend lives in Coffehall unfortunatley... although there is a RB 197 lives around there and does'nt look like its been stripped or vandalised yet.

Anyone be interested in having a meet/drive in the future?

Cheers mate and yours looks identical to my mate Heathers hers is RX53 but I think shes just been banned :S

Anyone seen the 54 plate Liquid yellow going about blonde girl driving?

What colours your mini I was playing with a tidy orange mini with circles cut out of the bonnet on the H7 Chaffron Way.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
S7HXX whats the 'tweaked' bit all about in your sig strip ?

Does this mean I should move over if I see you out & about in MK ? ;)

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
'jonnyqango7' Was it you I had the I had the race with? Yeah probably was me near Bleakhall girlfriend lives in Coffehall unfortunatley... although there is a RB 197 lives around there and does'nt look like its been stripped or vandalised yet.

im always up for a drive!!

clio sport 172

im always up for a drive!!

im up for a local meet if someone sorts it out

clio 182 silver
hi mate i see you all the time in mk i was in the black 182 on 421. i own a silver 182 yf04 vkl i normally in maccys car park along side a bmw m3 old skool next time you bout stop and say hi sunday bedford if you up for it

Golf R
good to see we have lots of new members in the MK area... i'll keep you all updated on when the next meet will be. BUT it will be soon :)

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
it was a good turn out to the last meet, look out for me i do circa 20,000 miles a year in me black 182. always looking for someone to wave to. :rasp:

o ye my number plate is X4 JMK

S7HXX whats the 'tweaked' bit all about in your sig strip ?

Does this mean I should move over if I see you out & about in MK ? ;)

Lol well ask jonnyqango7 what he thinks bearing in mind I was 3 up and one of them was 19 st lol

PH1 WANTED
Picked up my Black V6 this week. Keep an eye out im in Milton Keynes.

Be good if theres a local meet.:)

Well next week Thursday, Friday or Saturday around 8 pm fancy meeting up IKEA Milton Keynes they have a sheltered car park and as long as were discreet and don't arse about in there I wouldn't have thought there would be an issue + Ikea did a nice job of sign posting the area with directions to get to them. Just have to pick a day.

10 Mins from J13 M1.

PH1 WANTED
Gareth, Got car from MCR Vehicles in the end near bristol. Steves are all sold now.

I can do Friday or Saturday for the mini meet.

BG 182
let me know when and where this happens ill be up for a meet.

saw you yesterday funky with the missus i was in the smart car as you went into bideford green yesterday.

Golf R
saw you yesterday funky with the missus i was in the smart car as you went into bideford green yesterday.

ah we did notice the person in the smart having a good looky but didn't realise it was you!

least you spotted us in a Clio this time rather than the chugger!

So Saturday then, 8pm Ikea Milton Keynes I'll post it on meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fee
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7HXX
Cheers mate and yours looks identical to my mate Heathers hers is RX53 but I think shes just been banned :S

Anyone seen the 54 plate Liquid yellow going about blonde girl driving?

that was me :)

Coulda stopped the other night :p

hi mate i see you all the time in mk i was in the black 182 on 421. i own a silver 182 yf04 vkl i normally in maccys car park along side a bmw m3 old skool next time you bout stop and say hi sunday bedford if you up for it

Yeah I see you occasioanlly at Hockey, have to make a stop next time.