ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted.....IN A SCRAPYARD!

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
I did have photos of the numberplate but they seem to have dissapeared, it was LW05 IIRC and the number plate had been moved from the boot to the back bumper on the right hand side!

we decided to play the lying down game on the heap

btw, most of the cars that are in the scrapyard i visit come from the London/South area so thats where I presume this car's origin is.

some of the interior of the car had been sprayed white...badly. If that helps identify it.

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

we absolutely molested the car btw...poor car!

Last edited:
  Za**** & Xr250R
That's one of my favourite yard's that is dude i get a phone call when they are expecting renault sport's in please keep the location a secret ;) lmao

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
you do know they don't buy clio sports don't you? and yes they organise there cars in sections based on models and make. at there fullest they had approx 2000 cars. now they only have about 10 clios :( we mashed one of them up good with a scafolding poll as we couldnt be arsed to unscrew the dash so we just yanked it out.

I seriously see no dildo on the floor...

E92 M3
i have been to that scrap yard before

yer i ask them if they get clio sport in and they said no

last time i was there all you could smell was freesly cook bread

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Marshels!! They've moved the clio section twice, really p*sses me off!

Best to catch the dude just before he closes. He charges £10 + Vat for anything. I took loads of random parts from a clio to him, £10+ Vat, and my mate stripped a vectra C and he said £10+ Vat! :D

They still have that porka at the front?