ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted a 197

Dont have driverslicence
Spotted this 197, one of the first with numberplate's.....

VooraanzichtRS.jpg

4920910a.jpg

Zijkant.jpg

AchteraanzichtGorinchemRS.jpg

AchterkantGorinchem.jpg

RSRood.jpg

Luchtinlaat.jpg

rsvkvvischer8ma.jpg

al

ST on the way...
Stleaer near where I work has had a plated one in for a week or so now.

Nice spot and pics tho!! :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
polarbert said:
Whereabouts are you? There are loads in england with numberplates

The numberplate would give you a clue.. unless its a well travelled one!

dk

911 GTS Cab
must say, i do love it in that red, none of the other colours really do it for me, not even racing blue in this shape but that red is gorgeous

Pikey Truck
Tempted to have a test drive in one soon...!

As said before, it grows on me everytime i see it!!

Dont have driverslicence
I know u guys have a 172/182 and it feel faster, but times change's safety on top and how bigger how better... I dont like if a have a accident with a 172/182 with a truck... I think the 197 is much better on the safety section. And i like the look...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
AnthonyR said:
I know u guys have a 172/182 and it feel faster, but times change's safety on top and how bigger how better... I dont like if a have a accident with a 172/182 with a truck... I think the 197 is much better on the safety section. And i like the look...

I totally agree, however, I've driven one today and wasn't impressed, they are too much £££.