ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted - 172 in Wigan - Red

Skoda Fabia vRS

either had somethin heavy in the boot or its lowered quite a bit

seen it their a few times, parked at the arches before you get into town, near Nice N Naughty...

it had a club sticker so must be someone whose on here

RS Megane DCi 175

Daves indeed.
He works in one of them places under the arches so hes often parked up.
I work just around the corner in Office World!

'18 Megane dci

Yup its mine mate, on KW coilovers, just settling in nicely now. Met you at Haydock Island Shell for the convoy to Lymm for FCS this year.

Skoda Fabia vRS

ah yes, id forgot about that !

so which shop do you work in ?.........Nice N Naughty LOL

'18 Megane dci

Hehe no, must pop in though sometime for a snoop, many DVDs there im told! I work at units 3 and 4 Link CAMS Ltd (nothing to do with engines) for a company called RemGuard, we remotely monitor detector activated cctv systems using broadband, vodafone, ISDN & PSTN. Weve got plenty cameras outside too due to having trouble in the past with drunks walking over cars at 4am etc...

Smashing job sometimes! :D

172 Exclusive

Haha wigan can be great at times.

Just last week we have 3 drunks outside our office and one guy was mooning and girl who was with him kept flashing at the office full of guys egging her on ;)

Back on topic - seen your car a few times parked up at your work Dave. Always looks good and clean.

Skoda Fabia vRS

christ, it looks clean for havin not been washed for so long

and yes, they have quite a dvd selection in there