ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spots on Sunday (Epsom Downs and Fetcham)...

Iceberg 172
Hi guys,

Saw a nice Iceberg turning into the Rubbing house on Sunday, looked nice with Anthracite std wheels.

Also an Artic 182 turning right at the roundabout from Fetcham towards Bookham... he had a proper look but I was more interested in going past the bloody Merc and Horse Box I had been following at 30mph all the way from Woking!!!!!!!

RS 172
Rubbing House may well have been me, I was certainly there dropping off the old folks for some Jazz thing early afternoon.

I havent got anth wheels, may have just been the light or general dirt, but I have black badges, some CS stickers and some Renault F1 Team stickers if that rings any bells. Dont know of any other Icebergs around that way.

Iceberg 172
Did you see an Iceberg going in the opposite direction which went past just as you were turning into the running house? I remember the black badges!

RS 172
I cant believe I didnt, I normally have hawk eyes for spotting when I'm out. Must have zoned out what with having the senile old parents in the car. Do you have any KTR stickers on your car at all?

RS 172
I only just pulled round into the carpark and then shot straight off again, was rammed in there.