ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spot the diff

1.6 16v without an engine
Photo-0089.jpg

Photo-0140.jpg

well its been lowered 60mm front and back.... (cheers craig172) but obvi they havent bedded in enough yet to notice lol.:eek: .. ive got the 1.6 door badges back and my ariel has been stolen...:mad:

It was easy @ polarbert.

A few...
  • Different badge
  • Sunroof open
  • A woman stuck to the car
  • One's in the countryside the other is on some chav estate:quiet:

well the first pic my car was loaded with s**t in the boot and since the springs ave only been on a few hours... it still has a bit to drop yet

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Photo-0131.jpg

I like this pic, er what is the technical name for the colour as mine is the same colour mine is a 1.4 16v Billabong Mk3, an it pecks my head when people say its a nice colour what colour is it. I then look like a tit going dunno blue/green. I think it is the same colour as mine any way ill have to get picks off mine up so you can all tell me lol.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
First one has black full tints in front, second one you can see how horrible the wheels are.

lol its pay day next friday and its going to get loadsa tlc... maguires all the way...

MikeDX said:
First one has black full tints in front, second one you can see how horrible the wheels are.
#

i dont care horrible u think the wheels are... u have a diesel... i didnt say can i have any comments... i said spot the difference... so make like an egg and BEAT IT!!!

mk1 RSi
Nathe16v said:
#

i dont care horrible u think the wheels are... u have a diesel... i didnt say can i have any comments... i said spot the difference... so make like an egg and BEAT IT!!!

well said