ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sports taking over the town...

Bumder With A Buffer
Silver 02 Reg 172.

Seen this going around Slowmarket quite a lot recently, havent seen any Cliosport stickers but still might come on here. Actually thought it was Lozw's till I relaised she sold it and it was a PH1!

Also a Black 02 Reg one too that tried to have a play the other day but got a bit scared (had a young girly in passenger seat)

And last night saw an 03 reg Cup coming out of Tesco's. Beeped but I think he gave me the wanker sign :(

Turbo'd lude, Astra
LOL, i was gonna post about all these....

Have you seen the loon who drives the 53 plate black 172? OMG she puts woman drivers to shame. She was very close to causing a accident on the a14 slip the other day, good job my neighbours rs4 has brakes.

How nice of the cup driver too lol!

Bumder With A Buffer
LOL, i was gonna post about all these....

Have you seen the loon who drives the 53 plate black 172? OMG she puts woman drivers to shame. She was very close to causing a accident on the a14 slip the other day, good job my neighbours rs4 has brakes.

How nice of the cup driver too lol!

Aye unfortunately I have seen the black 53 reg 172. Shocking isn't the word tbh!

I think the cup driver thought i was giving him s**t as he didnt signal when he came out of Tesco's roundabout. Really gets my goat that does. The black 172 driver was right up my arse at the lights at the bottom so I thought id show him how to properly drive the sport ;)

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Just checking it wasn't me whos just noticed this woman.... my neighbour was chatting the other day to me and said one of your lot decided to try cause a accident on the a14... i said shes far from one of us lot lol. Typical blonde lol!

Ah, your like me it gets on my wick when no one indicates.....

The old bill took a shining to sitting on tescos roundabout today, dunno what they were up to but they were there at 10 when i went to work and were there when i got back about half 2....