ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sports (ONLY) vs lowering = ????

clio 182
After seeing a few non sports on here slammed to the max, (and i think they look fooking awsome done rite), made me think who has the lowest sport on here, coills or springs whatever. Posting a few pics of your sports and set ups sitting on the deck or just as low as you like it. cheers..... :evil:

SPORT rear bumper ;)

IMG_5114.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Its not about being slammed its about handleing at the end of the day....

3170559637_9ddc82da59_b.jpg

AST's on 15"

clio 182
^^^^^^^^^ tis low....
I want to see the look more than anything, when i get coills it not going to be for handleing its going to be for the look of it,

clio 182
The very 1st pic of foxy's post is how id want mine to look, whats that set up? although the last pic of makavelli's (the rear) is nice and low!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Turner be bare referin' to himself in da third person nowadays 'n ting.

Turner rollz that way.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Go on then :eek:
(15"s by the way)

SNV31053.gif

SNV31056.gif

Front has had a Few more turns towards the Tarmac since these Pics

New Pics in a Few Weeks with few new updates :)

ITB'd 182...
Mines on H&R coils

As low as it can go on the rear, about 10mm left to go on the front

15's also (FTW) ;)

55.jpg

IMG_4374.gif

IMG_0378-1.gif

turner why yooz not txtin me no mo? iz it coz i iz from leedz?

(you have no idea how long that took me to type)

jamie

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Depends on your type of driving and roads you drive on, i stay standard cup pack as the roads i drive for fun are no good for lowered clios (Black Mountains and Brecon Becons). if i done more towards track work i would look at another suspension set up, slammin is just for cruzin and looks.