ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sports clutch?

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
my car is in the garage getting a new gearbox as it broke :( hefty bill i know. looked at the clutch and better to replace at the same time. would anyone recomend putting a sports clutch in? where to get it from etc?
also advantages or disadvanages would be nice

thanks

fuzzi

Titanium 182
You might be able to get one from k-tec ?

my mates got a sports clutch in his fiesta there kinda fun but i can imagine them getting annoying they bite proper hard :)

BMW E92/Audi S3
You might be able to get one from k-tec ?

my mates got a sports clutch in his fiesta there kinda fun but i can imagine them getting annoying they bite proper hard :)

Mine bites very hard. its not a sports one. I think i worry now

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
what u mean by bites hard.???? like a fatty in burger king lol?
would the pedal be heavy cus it was already lol k-tec got one for £150

my car got straigh through, remap, 182 ecu,bmc cda filter so been changed alot

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
without a clutch lol???? i ainty got the energy to have a flinstone car.

yeh 182 ecu, i never knew but when it got remapped he was like this isnt the right one, its a 1*2 ecu seimens i think, should have been sagum

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
without a clutch lol???? i ainty got the energy to have a flinstone car.

yeh 182 ecu, i never knew but when it got remapped he was like this isnt the right one, its a 1*2 ecu seimens i think, should have been sagum

Hmmmm. I'm sure your car wouldn't run correctly if it was from a 182. lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't!

I had an "Uprated" Group N clutch in my Ph1 172.

It did 'on' and 'off' and fcuk all in between. I hated it!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
my car got straigh through, remap, "182 ecu" ,bmc cda filter so been changed alot

lol that any better? my car always idels well low (low enough to cut out sometimes) other than that is fine, could be gossip but he said it was so....what ever lol not something i spent money on so doesnt worry me if it was or not