ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sportlines - good or bad?

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
I've got the sportlines on my 182 already and think they're great, but on the other hand have always had unpredictable steering at speed, almost as though the traction control had too much control or something.

Today my mate phoned demon tweeks to order some sportlines on my recommendation and the guy advised against the sportlines as they were 'detrimental to the handling of the 182' and that he would be much better off getting the prolines!

Is there any sense in what he's been told, or does he not know what he's talking about?

172 ff for sale
been looking for some my self mate, read a few threads on here and most ppl say sportlines are good, most likely the guy dont know what hes on about, probably never even sat in a 182 lol

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
theres a guy works there whos had a few but doesnt know what hes on about. He doesnt know what a cup or trophy is.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Today my mate phoned demon tweeks to order some sportlines on my recommendation and the guy advised against the sportlines as they were 'detrimental to the handling of the 182' and that he would be much better off getting the prolines!

Is there any sense in what he's been told, or does he not know what he's talking about?

Very strange that, i picked mine up from Tweeks and they guy at the desk (sure he was a manager) told me there is only 2 things to do 1. H&R's or 2. Eibach springs

No problems with my sportlines anyway mate

** also he said he's on his 3rd 182 at the moment

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Just fitted Sportlines to my 172 last week and so far I love the drop, the look and the comfort isn't affected which is a bonus :D

Last edited: