ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sportlines fitted (pics)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Got Sportlines fitted yesterday and must admit i,m very impressed with them. Not crashy at all and the car stays much more level when cornering. And lowered just enough with out having to worry about ever speedbump.

A must buy if you don,t want to spend fortunes on decent coillies.

BEFORE

DSCF0917.jpg

AFTER

02052009078.jpg

02052009075.jpg

02052009076.jpg

02052009081.jpg

02052009079.jpg

02052009080.jpg

02052009077.jpg

02052009082.jpg

02052009084.jpg

AK

M240i
lol! You know me ;).

The springs will bed in a bit over the days and it will be a bit lower!

Civic Type S GT
Looks nice pal! Where did you get seats from, there LUSH!! How much did your sportlines cost?

Civic Type S GT
I got quoted £1500 from renault for them seats and thats just the seats on there own. How low has it dropped by front and back?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Nice.... I just had a set of Sportlines Fitted to the GF's Dynamique and am very impressed

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice mod mate ;)
The front usually takes longer to bed in than the front with the Sportlines, did on mine. Which is funny since the weight of the engine is at the front lol :S

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Cheers for the comments so far.... for the money they cost i cannot fault them.....anyone in doubt don,t they may not lower as much as Apex etc. but the handling and comfort is immense....and better on the shocks being progressive spings rather than the linear springs like the apex.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
on the b roads yesterday minding my own business, then a red corsa VXR appeared sitting right on my bumper with 2 guys innit so at first i ignored it as he was holding back then accelerating right on to my ass...so came up to abit i knew had a few twisties and went for it....and the wee clio showed it up tbh and eventually the guy gave up..when i went onto the main road i slowed down and when they went by the passenger gave me the thumbs up with the driver looking the other way LOL!!

so big thumbs up for the sportlines.

AK

M240i
on the b roads yesterday minding my own business, then a red corsa VXR appeared sitting right on my bumper with 2 guys innit so at first i ignored it as he was holding back then accelerating right on to my ass...so came up to abit i knew had a few twisties and went for it....and the wee clio showed it up tbh and eventually the guy gave up..when i went onto the main road i slowed down and when they went by the passenger gave me the thumbs up with the driver looking the other way LOL!!

so big thumbs up for the sportlines.

Hope this was on a private runway :rolleyes::nono: