ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport seats made airbag light stay on

Renault clio dynamic
Hi there ive recantly brought some clio sport seats for my clio ive put them in and connected the plugs under both seats and the airbag light is on does anyone have an idea how to get it off?

I have a red plug and black that connect under the passenger side and the same on the drivers side bit also a gray under both seats i have loose blue and brown wires what do i do and how do i knock the light off

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Need to know more about which sport you got the seats from and what Clio you have. Phase 1 or 2?

If I've read this correctly and you've got spare wires not connected to anything, then you may need adapters

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Yes you can. Is the 172 a phase 2 also?

The only real trouble you'll have is if you mix phase 1 with phase 2. The wires are different and you will need adapters for that