ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sport/prolines vrs cup springs?

53 Clio's & counting
right long story short,when fitting my temp wheels as im refurbing my std ones,i found a broken rear coil spring,now iv noticed cup springs can be bout for £30 or so,so my question is do i buy a set of cup springs or do i take the plunge and get a set od eibachs? now the catch is im buying my 1st house and should be completing within the next few weeks so as you guys can understand im trying to spend every penny wisely,so what shall i do? :S

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Buy Eibachs. That way you are buying a set of springs that are for your car.

Cup springs will fit but the spring/damper rates will be different.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
sports for show
pros for go

:rasp:

I'd be tempted with the pro lines personally as theyre all about handling with little to no loss in ride quality

53 Clio's & counting
well i wouldnt want it low to be honest,i love the way it handles now? thing is i would guess that gettin eibachs would be better than std new springs?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Pro's. Or, you can have my standard 172 springs for a fiver if you pay the postage.