ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport front ARB on a DCi

clio extreme
Hi Guys,

I put a post on cliodci.net a few weeks ago and got nothing..

So basically, I have a DCi100, and have recently fitted Joni STR-T dampers with H&R springs, along with new front top mounts.

I'm still getting more body roll on the front than I would like, how thick is the sport front arb vs the DCi100 jobby? Also, is it a straight swap, or not, due to the wider track etc?

Thanks!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Not a straight fit. Fixes to the wishbones in a different way.

dci arb is 24 mm and the sport is 25. Petrol non sports are generally 23 so you've already got a bit more meat. Widetrack on the dci 100 can't be done as I understand due to the driveshafts but RenMatt will be able to confirm

clio dci , ren8
Sport arb wont fit & as mentioned before unless you are going to fork out for custom shafts you cant do the wide track set up . The question is why you need any arb mods with the set up you are running ? as all I have done is fitted koni sport springs & I have little to no roll if any thing its to bloody firm lol

clio extreme
Hi guys, thanks for the updates, I have been meaning to poly bush the car, so this would help I guess. plus, the H&R springs and still relatively soft so this could be it... will do the bushes and fit some spacers..

Thanks for the heads up guys!