ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport bumper and wings..

Yes unfortunately you do. I had a similar problem with the side skirts. For them I need wings, and then I'd need bumper too -.- apparently there is a way to fit sport bumper to standard wings but I don't know it.
Goodluck!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeh, Knuckles

5c59637d.jpg

Not the best picture.

A grey one
Ohhhh, I'll get them anyway just so it's not a pain in the arse for the people wrapping it and putting it back together! :) ta

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
7717481002_6acddb757d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TADAAA!! :D well easy to fit, it's just the filler bit that gets messy :p

but in all honesty , get the whole kit if you havent got the time to faff about !

A grey one

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
why not just get the bumper sprayed the same colour as your car for around £150?

if you dont want to buy the wings you need to cut the sport bumper and use filler and fibreglass to make it flush with the wings

A grey one
why not just get the bumper sprayed the same colour as your car for around £150?

if you dont want to buy the wings you need to cut the sport bumper and use filler and fibreglass to make it flush with the wings

Because my car is being wrapped anyway so it doesn't matter if it's a different colour underneath the wrap..
Oh well screw that, I'd rather buy wings aswell so it fits without faffing about :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i didnt/raz doesnt have the wings either lol.

to do it properly you need

front bumper
front wings
arch liners
side skirts

that was too much of a shopping list for me so i forced the thing on lol :p

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

I have no idea what these shield things are? are they just arch liners? :') haha.

Ummm me? Haha no I have no friends :( haha, however I did just get someone asking if I'd marry them :p

shite shields = arch liners and engine under tray :D

bless you must have freinds, and lol at someone asking to marry you, was funny to see that :eek:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
TBH Lauren I'd go the whole hog, all or nothing although it depends on the cost. If it was silly moneys I'd just buy a 1*2.

A grey one
TBH Lauren I'd go the whole hog, all or nothing although it depends on the cost. If it was silly moneys I'd just buy a 1*2.
Well i am, we've already resolved this one, I'm getting wings, bumper and skirts because my car scrapes enough as it is without having big fat arch liners! :D

Yay friends! :p