ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler vs No spoiler

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not pictures of my cars!

If you were getting a white cup would you.........

Get it with the spoiler;

IMG_5207.gif

or get it without

197.gif

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Am I right in thinking the spoiler on the ktec site is the same as the renault one at £189 inc vat?

To buy from renault the spoiler is a £375 option I think.

ValverInBits
It's wrong I know,
But I'd have it. Women would abuse you for it, and they'd be right too, but i'd still want it.

More importantly though, the car needs coilovers and 25mm spacers as soon as it is bought. look rubbish without IMO

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it might look nice black to go with the bump strips.

That 1st pic is a one off according to the guy at FCS - R27 in white, not a cup.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
With, but only on a White one, and imo would need a nice drop to finish it off..........

The trouble With Funky's spoiler is it upsets the 'sweep' or curve of the roof. Viewed from the side, it 'juts' up spoiling the lines of the car. Thats why i've steered clear tbh

Inferno 182
£375 is a bit steep from renault though IMO.
that is a price when ordering a new car so includes paint and fitting otherwise you can get it from your dealers for the same price as k-tec then paint and fit yourself as i did

182trophy & Williams
without anyday, they look like something out of the ripspeed catalogue......nasty piece of crap imo

Clio 197
That cup one looks horrible, i prefer the one that funkymonkey has. Guna get one once i can actually afford anything but petrol.

Never above 25mpg
The smaller spoiler is better, the big one looks a bit chavved up even though its genuine renault