ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spoiler debate

A well built VW

The following are spoilers i am toying with for my 99 alize What is your favourite??? Which would you buy if its your money ?

Cup

V6

Dynamique/172

VaVa

Cup for ease of installation and looks. V6 spolier requires modified boot struts iirc.

172 spoiler because they fit well ( my old 172 spoiler was a better alround fir than my Cup spoiler oddly enough) and are dirt cheap. Youll be lucky to get a Cup soiler for under £120... 172 spoilers sell for peanuts. Including mine, which is a snip at £30. lol.

a v6 one will look out of place on it, unless you have skirts on it etc.
a personally think a cup or 172 will look better.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

172 is my fav

then v6 (it would be my fav but its a pain in the arse.)

then cup

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_GPvR on 16 August 2005
has anyone got a pic of the 172 spoiler? Ideally compared to the cup spoiler.its to go on a 1.2 16v dynamique.cheers.

The 172 spoiler is the same as the dynamique spoiler apart from it being colour coded.

Id go for the 172 spoiler on yours yin

Chocolate Bar™

ive got a V6 and id definetely buy another one. dont see many of them around, and mine doesnt catch the bodywork at all on the standard struts. (its a 1.2 as well)