ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

splitter

Titanium 182
I know there has been lots of threads about these but I can't find one that I like, my current standard clio one is knackered so its needs replacing, I don't want the skoda ones that about 90% of people have, what else is a good splitter?

Titanium 182
Personally it's standard Renault or nothing.

well I was looking at the laguna or megane but I don't know which year I'm meant to be looking for.

Why not the skoda one? There's a good reason why 90% of people have them.

I think that's why I don't want one, want something a little different, they do look good but I think I want something that's a little bigger than a skoda

Red 197
Might be a stupid question to ask but will a skoda splitter fit on a 197? As I've only heard of them on 172/82 before.

Thanks

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Carbon fibre looks the best imo but I've never seen one that hasn't got battered! Mine has... but I'll buy another soon, small price for being awesome.