ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speedo, odo, trip computer not working!

2002 172
the dials work, car has had new abs sensors (front), abs rings are fine all around, no lights on the dashboard, abs braking works fine.
The car is mk2 172FF
Is there any chance there is a fault in the ECU abs system? has this happened to anyone else on here?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
All of these on mine are broken, and have been for some time, although mine is only a 1.2 mk2 ph1, thought it had something to do with the sensor on the gearbox as it works intermittently, but there is no fault with the sensor, and cleaning it only seemed to solve the problem for a very short time, would be nice to see if you get any results.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Same thing literally just happened to me. I'll let you know if i find anything. No speedo, rev counter, fuel, oil temp or trip but the back light and indicators show up on it