ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline 2118 wheel bolts and spigots.

172 Cup
Hi

Possibly looking at buying some 2118's! I've had a search and can't seem to find the answer to my question!

Do they take the same wheel bolts as standard 182 (non cup) alloys, also what is the centre bore size on the 15x7 type? Also whilst i'm asking, which offset would be better on a non-cup 182, ET38 or ET43?

Rob

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
The bolts are the same yes, just a straight fit no spacers either. As for offset I think mines are 38 (Guessing).

Speak to the guys at speedline though, very good service and delivery.

172 Cup
Cheers dude....was planning on getting them from speedline with the CS discount ....unless some decent ones come up before hand! So good to know theyre helpful!

182, 6r GTi
iirc they only come in et37/38 in white and all colours in et42/43 center bore is direct fit and can use the standard wheel bolts although they send wheel bolts with the wheels

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I bought new Speedlines in white and am sure they were ET43, i still have the boxes so will have a look. They also came with the bolts