ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Specialized Renault Services

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
Anyone used the above before?

Booked my Cup in for its 24k service as recommended them by Hill Power but had a few worries as they said it would need the aircon filter changed (I know some cups have them) and that they use semi-synthetic oil.

Just want to put my mind at rest as they seem to be such good value that they may be to good to be true.

ive used specialized renault services before mate...it was in nuneaton.

I found the prices were excellent, it cost me £165 for a major service - 36k miles, on my 1.2 dynamique, this was about 18 months ago. Whereas renault leicester wanted over £300!

The service itself was perfect, didnt have any problems at all, felt like a brand new car again, and they ironed out all the problems i asked them too do.

i guess its going to be different everywhere you go, but i didnt have any problems, and this is nuneaton we are talking about ;)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Can you post there details please, I'll be getting my 12k soon. Will it affect my warranty if I use them?

Trophy
Just tell them it doesn't have air-con and you would like fully synthetic oil used (Provide your own if need be).

Mat.

Trophy
Yeah, he's very good and by the book, but i sometimes got the feeling he looked down on me when i used to take my modified car there, maybe just me tho.
Only really use him for basic service for the stamp as i do everything else myself.

Mat.