ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Special wheel request

Clio mk2 initiale
Does anyone know where to get a 15" alloy wheel that looks like the one in the picture (clio) as a pot hole defeated the existing one, I've looked on eBay and contacted breakers yards too. Cheers!

Attachments

• WP_20150312_001.jpg
    WP_20150312_001.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20151110_172619.jpg
    IMG_20151110_172619.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
  Clio mk2 initiale
They are still proving hard to find... Since this has all happened I thought I would buy a new set of wheels... They are the r16 cup wheels off of a Clio sport. They are a bit big though and rub which in my head is strange as it's going from a Clio to a Clio. Before I buy spacers and longer wheel bolts will it all work? Cheers

Clio mk2 initiale
They shouldn't run at all. Is your suspension all standard?
Yeah everything on it is still standard, the tyre widths are the same as previous wheels, just the wheels being an inch bigger in diameter, I think spacers may work so I've ordered the longer bolts and I just hope that works