ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speaker problems

i have recently hooked up a subwoofer with sub box and amplifier but i still have 4 61/2" inch speakers to be mounted which use to be on the parcel shelve. the problem is know that i have stripped the back seats and everything form the boot i have no where to mount these speakers. its a r reg 98 clio mk1 so any ideas would be great but i don't want to end up making boxes i would prefer something a little less time consuming

cheers

Clio MK2 (1.2)
why not sounds stupid but, 2 in the back door card and 2 on the parcel shelve ? or just 2 on the parcel shelve.

i dont have a back parcel shelf anymore as its stripped out and would the doorcard be deep enough for the speakers because they are like 2 to 3 inches deep?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ahh right, im preety sure there would be space behind the door card u could always remove the doorcard to have a look, i would personaly upgrade the front n back speakers so u can get the smae noise as the 6 1/2" would do,