ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker Noob!

I'm a massive speaker noob, I just put in the Connect2 AUX adapter in for my Standard HU.
Whilst having a listen to see if it was going to one side or the other by a loose cable, I noticed the left side speaker had a dent in the center of the speaker.

Its making a real annoying noise if I turn the sound up abit along with what I assume are tweeters or very small speakers on the top of the dash. I want to swap over the speakers so I been looking online for 13cm/5.25" speakers
but I noticed they have a clip on it and all the ones i've seen online just have the wires with no adapter.

Hopefully this is making some sort of sense to other people apart from myself, So if anyone can recommend or give me a hand on how to get the adapter onto the aftermarket speakers.

WRX
Just cut the wires close to the connector, strip them and connect to new speakers. Make sure you make a note of which is + and which is - when you cut the connector off.