ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker covers

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I have another car apart from my 182 and i have just had a pair of Alpine speakers fitted.Nothing to flash and i only had them fitted because the dealer fit ones were awfull.

Anyway,i had them fitted properly but they left the covers off and ive had a few words with them over this.They have offered to fit them but i dont know what to do.They are saying its better not to fit them because there is less chance of having them swiped and they also say that MOST fittings they do they dont fit the speaker covers and leave on the dealer fit covers.

Do you fit the covers or hide the speakers underneath the dealer fit covers ?

A slow one :-(

I usualy leave them under the usual factory covers. Less chance of a thieving git noticing your car! makes fook all difference to the sound!

Yeah, I try to keep the system as invisible as possible. Not sure that speaker theft is all that common but it gives it away that you have a good HU, probably an amp and a changer etc...