ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax c spanner size

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I got a set of spax coilovers recently but without c spanners, on the net I can find two sizes either 1.9" or 2.25" anyone know which size I need?

I am not near the coilovers and want to get a set ordered any help appreciated.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
2.25" sounds about right just going off looking at a ruler. I've got c spanners for my spax coilies at home though so can check properly when I get in from work tonight.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
2.25" sounds about right just going off looking at a ruler. I've got c spanners for my spax coilies at home though so can check properly when I get in from work tonight.
That be brilliant mate if you can let me know and I'll get a set ordered

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
uploadfromtaptalk1423687524847.jpg

That's the size of the c spanners I've got mate. Equates to almost bang on 3". No matter what way I measure it I can't get it to either 1.9" or 2.25" lol. Had a bit of a look online though and it seems like the two sizes you found relate to the inside diameter of the lock rings!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4