ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark plugs

BG FF 182
Hi guys,
just a quick & probably stupid question but how often should you replace spark plugs?
Thanks.

72k from memory. Need specific NGK ones, paid about £35 off ebay for a set for the ph1.

I dont know what your like with tools etc but ill happily change them for you if its any help.

BG FF 182
72k from memory. Need specific NGK ones, paid about £35 off ebay for a set for the ph1.

I dont know what your like with tools etc but ill happily change them for you if its any help.

Yeah, I'm about to buy a set on eBay, PFR6E-10 NGK platinum is what I need iirc, Thank you very much for that offer mate, I'll have to give you a shout if I get stuck, I'm useless with anything mechanical! But I with the help of a mate are giving the 182 a service once the weather gets better & I'm slowly getting my bits.