ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spare key doesn't remote lock/unlock

172 cup
Evening people,

I've had a quick search but found nothing useful, also on iPhone as Internet is down so taking ages so thought I'd ask.

My girlfriends has a 02 plate Clio and I have the spare key, I went to move her car with my key but wouldn't unlock by pressin button, I used door lock and set the alarm off so had to disarm it with her key and used it to move the car. Thought i'd try my key and it started the engine, so the only thing I can't do is disarm the alarm which is kind of pointless having a spare key!

The red light comes on when button is press, the batterys were changed when the car was brought and the key has previously worked.

Any help would be great

Nick

i also have this problem - but cant get the battery cover bit off to change it :S any advice would be much appreciated!

Suzuki Ignis
^ You just have to push really hard in the direction of the arrow, keep trying it will go eventually. Youve taken any keyrings off right? ;)

ZX6R B1H
mine did this, but went to a small electric store and they re soldered it back up for me, The switch had come off, cost me nothing :D