ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Space saver for 182

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Keen to get hold of space saver for my 182 Cup as a spare to carry in the boot.

Really don't want to carry a standard wheel since it takes up too much room and weight.

Can a space saver be purchased?

If so, where from?

Comments appreciated.:)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just go to a scrapyard and get a 165 /55 /16 steel wheel with an old tyre on , you won't save much space though over a 205/45/16 though. Afaik you can't buy a spacesaver specific to the 182 .

Ask yourself how many times you've actually had to change a wheel at the side of the road ? Is it really worth buying one ?

Touch wood i've never had to change a wheel i've always been able to pump it back up and get home .

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
When I bought the car back in June I had two puctures within the first two months of ownership. On both occasions I was lucky the foam sprayed inside the tyre, combined with air inflation allowed time for a new tyre to be purchased.

I had heard a space saver available from another manufacturer would do the job?

Iv had that foam in one of my tyres for months really is good stuff for small punctures. pressure constant aswell

Before you all comment i know its temporary blabla bla there near the limit now so will be replaced soon

I do agree though if that doesnt work its a piss take lol without a spare wheel!