ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southend Meet January 22nd 2011

Meal?

• Yes

Votes: 30 44.1%
  • No thanks, just a meet.

Votes: 38 55.9%

• Total voters

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i might give mine a good clean before i go,
depends if shes behaving or not

and unlike you, mine will hopefully stay clean for the 4mile journey to southend seafront ;)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
well if it makes you feel any better,
im still worried that shes not going to make it! lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
When you break down give us a holla and I'll tow you the 4 miles :)

you may regret you said that!! you wont blend into the crowd with those lights when im looking for a tow ;)

no matty, its not ok!

jokes, of course it is mate, get yourself down!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
List is looking decent for saturday, should easily make 40 hopefully :cool:

Also, in the interests of dedication = reward, I'll supply a clio related prize to the person that has travelled the furthest to attend this.
How it will work: If you think you're a contender for this, pm me with your postcode and i'll do a route planner thing to see how far away you are. Don't think you can come up with a random far away postcode though, as i'll be checking!

Last edited:

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
im thinking of coming from godalming for this...88 miles. do you guys all go for a drive or just have a meet?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
The only driving you'll get is if you join one of the convoys meeting at various points, well worth it if you're considering it.

Clio v6

Also, in the interests of dedication = reward, I'll supply a clio related prize to the person that has travelled the furthest to attend this.
How it will work: If you think you're a contender for this, pm me with your postcode and i'll do a route planner thing to see how far away you are. Don't think you can come up with a random far away postcode though, as i'll be checking!

I may need to take a diversion to avoid speed bumps, will that count? :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You could be in with a chance James, you'll need to beat 175 miles though!

Megane 225 F1

I got a feeling me and Dan could win this :cool:

Megane 225 F1

I got a feeling me and Dan could win this :cool:

Megane 225 F1
Not sure tbh. I'm driving to his somewhere in Bristol first (therefore for technicalities, I shall be driving the furthest ;) ) so we could both be driving.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, If you 2 win, you'll have to argue between yourselves who will take legal ownership of the prize

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Fingered-crossed! If not, we'll get Sash to shout at non-cs people, they'll get scared and move away

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
its definatley going to be interesting fitting 40+ clios down the seafront, will get a fair amount of attention either way,