ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Yorkshire Mini Meet 13-09-06

al

ST on the way...
Flashing bell button stud?

5f_1.jpg

Blue Clio 182
you have got lots of this thing i have bought, not the same but it does the same job, apart from yours dont flash, this one does!!!

Blue Clio 182
no speaking of the fooking wheels they havent come yet:mad: I WANT THEM AND I WANT THEM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dapprove:

Blue Clio 182
rainbow, good girl

MY WHEELS HAVE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!:D :) :approve: :rasp: ;) :) ;-) i'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE, (IVE ALREADY LOST CONTROL) AND I THINK I LIKE, DOOOOO DOOOO DOOO

al

ST on the way...
Billytheclio said:
rainbow, good girl

MY WHEELS HAVE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!:D :) :approve: :rasp: ;) :) ;-) i'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE, (IVE ALREADY LOST CONTROL) AND I THINK I LIKE, DOOOOO DOOOO DOOO

Someone say something?

Blue Clio 182
Neither Can I, I'll Get A Pic Of Them Tonight And Show You Tomorrow, They Are Going On Tonight!!! If I Can Figure It Out That Is:s

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
you bothe look fine adele and sarah dont forget the camera is a girls worst friend :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
it was a waste of time but heres my photos before every one turned up :(

th_DSC00906.gif
th_DSC00908.gif
th_DSC00910.gif

th_DSC00912.gif
th_DSC00913.gif
th_DSC00915.gif

th_DSC00916.gif

camera phones dont like the dark :(

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Harry_manback said:
what was all the driving around medowhall about. think i won though.

dont no ask chris the mad man he lead i think. i was very very last