ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Xmas meal / night out

Megane 225 F1
Right then guys. What would you like to do for this?

Meal followed by a night out? Just a meal? Just a night out?

I think the best time would be beginning of December so that it doesn't conflict with anyones work parties that might be happening and either a Friday or Saturday night.

I think the best place for this would be either Bath or Bristol.

If it's a night out, I'll probably get some cheap hotel somewhere for anyone that wants to join me.

Thoughts and ideas?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I will keep an eye on this as I'm hoping to get to more than one Christmas meal/meet this year. Might help you make up the numbers too

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Whatever you end up doing, let me know. If i'm free i'll come. Any excuse for a piss up!

But xmas is rediculously busy for me hence why I can't commit to anything.

Bux

Golf GTD
Ill try and make this, weekends are good for me as I'm able to come back up from Poole

Megane 225 F1
I need some help guys. I'm NOT from Bristol so don't know where there is to go.

Need some ideas.

I'll do all the booking, just let me know where and when.

Mental 172 Cup
Cosmos is FTW but as long as everyone likes chinese, Bath night out is quite expensive where as bristol if you go to the big clubs is mega cheap, £1.95 a drink. there are plenty of bars and clubs to go to..

Megane 225 F1
WTF do they serve at Cosmos? Their website doesn't make much sense to me (might be cus I've just woken up).

Megane 225 F1
Tomorrow? Paypal please.

This year hopefully. Although, I've just realised the world ends on the 23rd. Means I get to spend your deposits. WIN.