ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Remap

Rusty Cup
Rstuner clears fault codes. I would be looking to find someone that could diagnose the fault with a Clip (code reader) otherwise its all pretty much guess work as to whats up.

172 cup
I think josh does them at cooksport in tewksbury. I went there to get springs fitted and he said they have a rolling road and will be doing remaps.

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
chip a friend asked M-tec if they could remap her standard ecu after fitting exhaust and cams they said the could for approx £350.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
chip a friend asked M-tec if they could remap her standard ecu after fitting exhaust and cams they said the could for approx £350.

Interesting, they couldnt last time I discussed it with them but that was quite a while ago so fair enough if its changed since.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cooksport dont have a dyno currently mate.

Mtec is a good place to go for that side of it, they have a dyno dynamics 2wd rolling road.

RS Tuner is a good option for not a lot of money.

FF Clio 182
Cooksport dont have a dyno currently mate.

Mtec is a good place to go for that side of it, they have a dyno dynamics 2wd rolling road.

RS Tuner is a good option for not a lot of money.

I know I could just google it but where about's is Mtec?

RS tuner it is then :)