ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Cruise LOLZ!

SchwepTek™
So MaceV6 spent the day getting his car back on the road whilst i was at work and then we met up and went to the SouthWest Red Nose Cruise for a laugh!

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

After seeing the above and taking the pics without putting the camera to my eye to save the embarrassment we soon got bored and headed to the Severn Beach for a few shots. Here's one of the best -

_MG_2750.jpg

Schwep.

Megane R26
ive been out tonite and seen a Fiat Uno with 34 speakers in the back and 16 subs!!!!

there are some rite states on the road! LOL

Lol, those pics remind me why I have that sort of thing. Why has that dide got two number plates ? Also GI JOE number plate ?? Wtf ?

SchwepTek™
Well Pete got the "don't these always catch firrrrre" comment and I got the "aint that the renault turbo innit" comment LOL!

When we went to southend meet I drove through the chavvy car park, I got "spin it up mate" from some dude in his mums astra !!

Next time I came past, he goes "stuff him he is boring" just after some fiesta st was doing a 'burnout' pmsl !!

Family Bus
YAY for the Vee being back ( and on the road in one piece ;) )

Cruissssse FTW

Clio's look tastic boys!

Clio
Haha, the Schweppster felt out of place because his was the only car without a body kit:rasp:

I crashed:( got stuck in a tight bit and had to have 4 people watching me back and forward whilst I did a 98 point turn to get out:eek:

Clio
Yeah, just caught the splitter on the corner of the kerb, needs a screw replace, was one of those hearts in mouth moments though. No bodywork damage! Was the first time I drove it in 7 months and didn't judge it very well.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yeah, just caught the splitter on the corner of the kerb, needs a screw replace, was one of those hearts in mouth moments though. No bodywork damage! Was the first time I drove it in 7 months and didn't judge it very well.
Whys?

Clio
just no real use for it over the winter so I sorned it. Glad I did tbh, made me really appreciate it today.

Some pics of mine & yours wil be just the ticket mate, need to get a red one to complete the set !! Any local bods to you got one ??

120d M-Sport
That clio of yours is niceeee Schweppy! :D The white strips suit it so well IMO.

@Mace, black wheels and tints would see that looking evilllll :cool: Gotta love the PH1 Vee :D

Never above 25mpg
I missed out on that!! Looks like you could've had a right wind up! Alot of underage girls and cheap cider there too?

V6 looks good :)

Corsa VXR
Lol, those pics remind me why I have that sort of thing. Why has that dide got two number plates ? Also GI JOE number plate ?? Wtf ?

That is my vxr, my name is Joe hence the Joe part of the plate, surname begins with G Hence the G, the 1 because it looks better than 2 or 15 or any other number and GI Joe is just how it looked, not intentional.

Also saying you went for a laugh makes me laugh, you were there quite a while considering lol, but most the cars there were a joke, I got dragged along last minute and was shocked when I got there.

Never above 25mpg
That is my vxr, my name is Joe hence the Joe part of the plate, surname begins with G Hence the G, the 1 because it looks better than 2 or 15 or any other number and GI Joe is just how it looked, not intentional.

Also saying you went for a laugh makes me laugh, you were there quite a while considering lol, but most the cars there were a joke, I got dragged along last minute and was shocked when I got there.

Your car's pretty standard tbh aside from the debadging and van tints!

Nothing like that shocker 106! Missed out on some right sheds it looks like!

Corsa VXR
Your car's pretty standard tbh aside from the debadging and van tints!

Nothing like that shocker 106! Missed out on some right sheds it looks like!

there were some nice cars but some real shockers, I could not believe my eyes when I seen the car with 6 tailpipes

Ah fair enough, it makes sense now :)

SchwepTek™
LOL actually i've just realized i missed out a sentence.

I had a comment between the first 2 and 2nd 2 pics saying the hummer was mint and something about the VXr being a friend of a friends! Nothing against you :eek: lol.

Most of the cars were s**t tho and i was only there half hour!