ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west area stickers?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i was looking through some pictures before and i spotted that a lot of other regions have stickers for there area.

would the lads and lasses from the south west be up for doing something like that?

172 CUP
Sounds good Whatever is best way Dan.

Read that back sounds like i'm trying to take the idea away from you designing it, never meant that lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Sounds good Whatever is best way Dan.

Read that back sounds like i'm trying to take the idea away from you designing it, never meant that lol

no i understood lol, i will set up a thread tomorrow for the entries then :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I cant draw for s**t, but sounds a nice idea.

I'm sure n2grafix (?) (or that company on here) would produce them at a decent price

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I cant draw for s**t, but sounds a nice idea.

I'm sure n2grafix (?) (or that company on here) would produce them at a decent price

That's who I'm hoping to use, and it can be done on a PC if needs be, as long as I can copy the picture and move it about when I need to :)

172 CUP
hahaha well couldn't sleep last night so cracked on with one, had a blast on PAINT, looking good but will need tweaking

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The one above looks good!

And that's it i actually didn't know that was available so I wanted to make this competition thread to make people look and go through the designs so they can and gain knowledge they are available.

And with the problem of not wanting one on your car, if the end product turns to be discreet and subtle but still easily informs people when they look over a car they interested on (a new CS owner for example) that there is such a thing as Cliosport.net down in the south west and helps them join the community would you still be as against it?

I have put this south west sticker thread together because I drive past/ park next to SOOO many cliosports down here that don't actually know anything about Cliosport.net and if we get even a quarter of the ones that are not a member down here to join up that will make quite a difference to the amount of members in the south west!

plus its easier to spread the word as it doesn't require going out the way and carding a car.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Also I must add there is a prize that will be worthy just sticking an entry in at the end of the day, and I will make sure of that!

So even if you don't want to use the sticker it maybe financially worth putting an entry together for the prize!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Ooo, a prize you say? I'm in. Got an idea for a sticker in my head. I'll get the old doodle pad and pen out!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
That sticker was a trial and was done in 3pieces as that's all my mates g/f could do at the time but she can do them as a proper vinyl sticker now..

Also not sure a triangle one would work Dan..

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
That sticker was a trial and was done in 3pieces as that's all my mates g/f could do at the time but she can do them as a proper vinyl sticker now..

Also not sure a triangle one would work Dan..

Could you do the sticker a bit longer and sides a little bit more angled so it looked like it made a triangle in the corner of the screen?

Bux

Golf GTD
Someone else did the design I just got it printed..

I was the one who made it, I might still have the photoshop rifle for it. It was just an edited version of the Krispy Kreme logo, but I can have a go at making it more triangular

Bux

Golf GTD
I did still have the original PSD for the one I made. I did actually edit it slightly since the one in the picture was made. Here's what I had:

SouthWest_ClioSport-KrispyKreme_zps809174d0.png

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Haha mcgherkin, that is Claas

Surely for the SW though, its not kripsy kreme, it has to be pasties lol

2012 Clio 1.2
Have to say in not a fan of the krispy Kreme one. The sticker itself looks cool but its an idea u see used alot and doesn't seem relivent to the sw.

awsome work on the design though just my honest opinion

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The reason for having a Krispy Kreme one is that there were a fair few meets at the Krispy Kreme in Bristol. However a lot of the folks that used to go to that meet don't go to meets any more.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Can't even get Krispy Kreme's in Cornwall as far as i know

Nope but I have applied for one to be put in Plymouth lol, we should all apply for one in Plymouth and see if CS can get a KK to arrive there lol

Newquay is in progress of getting Cornwall's first Nandos so maybe this is the start of something and all the other chains follow suit.

Loving the pasty idea.

I'm another anti sticker brigade unfortuantly - well untill le mans lol

182 Cup
Pasty idea seems too Cornish specific not south west really, from Somerset I wouldn't put a pasty on my car, I like the simple ideas, like the nurburg style or even just text not a picture.