ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Airfield Pics - August 06

Valver..
Ben j said:
head.gif

Cheers Guys for this pic...loool... was a really good day and chris some of them pics of my car are awsome!!! :D

Starlet GT Turbo
clio head said:
Cheers Guys for this pic...loool... was a really good day and chris some of them pics of my car are awsome!!! :D

lol you have me to thank for the pic i think its cool :rasp: loving the wind swept hair lol

Paul J said:
Dark side ruled then lol

Where was ARJ/AJR????

Someone get the times up :)
Somene took a photo of the timing sheet. It wasn't finished at the time and so didn't have the BMW and my final times.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I was a bit 'Lax' at filling in the timing towards the end lol.More of a laugh this time than that competitive.I think the Lad in the green 172 was about the quickest- I dunno!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Ah so the five whooped ass, good show Alex.

Please do another tho... Mid winter maybe, nice and slippery lol

Can't believe you lot let the timing slip, its the only thing that matters lol

Paul J said:
Ah so the five whooped ass, good show Alex.

Please do another tho... Mid winter maybe, nice and slippery lol

Can't believe you lot let the timing slip, its the only thing that matters lol
Timing sliped when I got confused about there being 2 buttons, hence Clarkie managed a 1.24 even after a higly impresseve spin accoring to my timing.

We need a more twisty track next time. All these HP hungry owners have a huge advantage.

Cheers - I think it was just that I mastered the art of slow into the roundabouts then giving it the beans :). Enjoyed the day, thanks again for organising it.

clarkiev6 said:
sorry stu_00 did not see your 1.33 very good mate.

Renaultsport Clio V6
hope that there is some footage of me getting the back end out. I would love to see what it looks like.

Clio_Head = Arse ;)

Vids will be tonight, got some free time after football training, so probably about midnight!

Disclaimer: it's probably not very good, only did about 20 minutes of footage and all from the start/finish line, too busy taking pics to do any vid.

PS: To all those who have asked for extra pics, they will also be up later tonight.

Arse, shot the video 16:9 thinking I was clever, the only software I have to convert VOB to MPEG automatically resizes it to 4:3...so every car is very squished.

Bit stuck now.

C

Cupster

Lol, @ the guy in the shiciento givin' it beans, he is the only one with a smile on his face! :) Good lad.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Cupster said:
Lol, @ the guy in the shiciento givin' it beans, he is the only one with a smile on his face! :) Good lad.
that was mee lol! giving here everything!
near tipping!:S