ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet.

Silver 172
My god that small plate looks truely awful!! Good selection of cars thought, nice turnout :)

i know mate lol when i ordered it i didnt realise it would be that small as i never had a tape mesure handy so im going to order ones that fit the resess nice and flush at the bottom instead

197 ff albi
^^have a look in the south wales section m8 im trying to sort out a go karting meet if u fancy it.

looks like a good turnout boys guted i couldent cum was feked from the drive back from rentec

wot u get done at rentec buddy?

Fair play tho nath, both me and Grant said, yours was going well down the A470, also looks wicked.

running rough at moment too, usually much quicker and throttle response usually better too, changed lambda, dint fix it, wolze plugged it into his machine the other day and came up with a couple of codes, think the main problem is the coolant temp sensor which is making it over fuel A LOT! dunno if you could smell it behind

cheers tho gar, your car looked mean as fcuk behind me, slammed wide and hids looks the tits mate

172 Flamer
Nah didn't smell anything unusual. The wheels seem to be hiding in the arches a bit, dunno bout getting spacers, will look into it closer to the summer. Will be off to prospeed now in a bit, as my exhaust is FOOKED. I can't wait.

172 Flamer
Ye all sorted, went for the full system decat. It's loud but I love it. will get some pics up this week. Picked up your new car yet mate?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Some nice pics. That sheep wandering on the road is just a subtle reminder when caning it on roads like that.