ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Meet (56k ahhh no)

182 Cup Inferno
^^hehe! ill say theres a supercharger in it with an invisible hood so thats why its not poking out the top! lol!

182 Cup Inferno
yah i know! i a mad nutter, drivin is my passion, all i wanted to do is be a rally driver or a rally mechanic (didnt get too far though cos you have to goto uni)

Mk1 16v
Good pics everyone! Tim get yours up asap.

Great to meet everyone, pissup on the cards next :D

Rich

dink you need to join another club too i think - think they are called alchoholics anonymous! lol!

if anyone is still up - photos are just uploading to photobucket so give me 20 mins

here's the first few

Juction 33 - Cardiff West Services - 9 clios in total - as said really good turnout

DSCF0129.jpg

cjw's 182 cup
DSCF0132.jpg

Liam's RSi
DSCF0131.jpg

My 172
DSCF0133.jpg

had to have one of my engine bay
DSCF0134.jpg

Steve740 's valver (otherwise known as the Bird - flies off speed bumps!)
DSCF0135.jpg

Rich's Valver
DSCF0141.jpg

Nottie's Campus Sport (otherwise known as 'The Nutter')
DSCF0140.jpg

Dink's low ass, wheel spinning, 1.6
DSCF0139.jpg

Pete's 182 FF with cup packs
DSCF0138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
moggs' 2.0 valver
DSCF0142.jpg

Rich arrived with a broken door lock on his drivers door - super Steve came to the rescue but unfotunately his super powers let him down on this occasion
DSCF0145.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

we went for a spin round Cardiff Bay then and went to Ikea eventually to have some more pics
this is my favourite-
DSCF0147.jpg

spot the difference-
DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0149.jpg

rear ends
DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

screwed up the focus - sorry
DSCF0156-1.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

Then finally another spin around Cardiff Bay and stopped at Burger King for some food
DSCF0168.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

was a really good afternoon - hopefully dry next time and gonna think of a good route to go on - test Dink's driving skills properly! any way thanks to everyone for coming - shall be another soon

Last edited by a moderator:
best bet is find a good metal polisher - can do it yourself but takes bloody ages - a lot of the parts have been bought already polished like battery cover and strut top caps but have done a lot of polishing myslef as well. You have to work through loads of grades of sand paper until really smooth and tiny scratches then loads of metal polish - has taken me ages to get it like that - all I need now is a strut brace and itll be pretty much complete (until i think of something else)

Roadster Coupe
oh right, dont think i'll bother then. lol no1 sees my engine anyway. so tim u our rep for s.wales then?

I am pretty maticulous though - I even hoover the carpet under bonnet occasionally - its coming up to 3 years old now and still looks good as new (what is visible does anyway)

Yeah Im the rep - have been for about 2 or 3 months now - youll have to come along to the next meet

Roadster Coupe
i like 2 keep mine clean, but not that clean. lol. yeh i'll hav 2. aint long bought a flame red 172, just got it lowered, cup splitter and removed that crappy accoustic valve! lol

Roadster Coupe
didnt take me long, it only took 10 mins, easiest way 2 do it 2 remove ur headlight and u can get at it easy then. car sounds much better without on!

oh yeah i'm up for seeing if the "beast" is actually 110 donkies

yeah should be good dink - want to get my new inlets fitted first though but doubt ill have a chance (or the money) but would be good to see what bhp it has before and after fitting new inlet and remap

Mk1 16v
Exellent pics Tim! Didnt realise you took so many.

Steve, your right, your car aint like a bird, Its you who makes it fly!! lol

Rich.

Good pics, didn't think you took so many. will be up for the next one, hopefully more power! may have re joined by then too. see you all soon.
Ian