ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Meet (56k ahhh no)

Polo + Micra
just a couple of pics from the south wales meet
meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

meet4.jpg

meet5.jpg

meet6.jpg

steve-o.jpg

Mk1 16v
Whos that handsome chap you can see on the side of the photo ;)

Good day guys (and girls) Nottie im very impressed with your driving lol.

Couple of my crap pics

Image014.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image038.jpg

Rich.

Roadster Coupe
love the exhaust on the silver 172! shame i didnt go, couldve added a bit of colour wiv my flame red! lol

some good pics there - will post mine later - got quite a few though - shall bring a passenger next time to tale some action shots!
some good shots of my car - likin the side profile one - thanks riche

yeah I heard you have sold the car chris - hope you get a nice house!

Pete's girlfriend will have a minter then!

Was really pleased with the turnout - only 3 cars at first then another 6 turned up all at once practically - there was a focus meet in the same place which only had about 5 cars so ours was pretty good.

Roadster Coupe
where do u all meet? I dont live far away from newport. finally got my car lowered and cup splitter fitted as well.

me met at cardiff services yesterday - need to come up with a better plan of action for the next meet instead of everyone standing round thinkin where shall we go?? Shall come up with a good route - stopping at a nice pub somewhere for a drink and some food. shall have another before christmas and also a christmas meet - also this is in december if anyone fancies
MEETNEW.gif

182 Cup Inferno
^^i know it sounds stupid but u dont have to have a modded car do u? cs otherwise i would go

no you dont have to have a modded car - its up to you basically.

Pete - Philips silvervisions or if you want the same as mine they are called ring, silver enigmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Philips-Silvervision-silver-Indicator-Bulbs-New_W0QQitemZ170033245324QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72233QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SILVER-ENIGMA-CLEAR-INDICATOR-BULBS-NEW_W0QQitemZ170034244041QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72233QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the ones i have would look nice with your colour car

182 Cup Inferno
i have to get my car lowered anyway, mine looked like a flipping giant compared to all your cars!

Roadster Coupe
On my way home earlier (in newport) and saw a car follow me from behind for ages, when it got close I noticed it was a red colour clio sport with 2 white stripes going up the middle. think its a inferno or trophy. ne of guys know who it is?

can anyone remember the user name of the guy with the inferno 182 shown in pic below - i have some more pics of it but cant upload in work as camera is too technical for windows picture viewer - aarrrgghh - anyway he mentioned selling a carbon bonnet and want to speak to him about it - any ideas??
attachment.jpg

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
gutted i missed this i had to drive up to cannock and didnt get back till half 4 as i am now the proud owner of full prospeed exhaust