ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South wales lot y0'!

Octavia VRS
yo!!! allrite mate, think i saw you at the last one!

im well up for one again. hope to get a few more people to come along!

time to get the ball rolling!

ANYONE FROM SOUTH WALES AREA WANT TO MEET UP AGAIN?! 2 WEEKS TIME?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I have had my MAHOOOSIVE dent taken out now! :)
Im up for a meet, i know its cold out and weather aint amazing..but come on! should go get some pics or something!

RenaultSport 172
I'll put my name down again, but my H&R's are coming off today and the car is going to be on stands for a while so hopefully i'll get my new kit before the meet. :)

1.B33fy123

ITB'd 182...
My Clio's off the road so unless i can sort by then it's looking doubtfull for me im afraid :(

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
^^ Good stuff!
When would people fancy this then?
And were? somewere different from Ikea because the last two meets have been held there?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Sounds good to me!
Know of good places for pics?
Any multistory carparks around that would be open?
Could be a good picture and out of the cold, and maybe raining on the date we choose?

Fiesta zetec s
yeah theres a multistory car park in bridgend thats always open that we could go to

The bridgend multistory is only open on the bottom level and i'm afraid to say its Chav central! lol. Mcarther Glen overflow carpark at the back of the shops be a good meeting place then weather pending maybe a trip up to the Bwlch moutain and the Rhicos, Only about half hour drive from Mcarther Glen. That sound good to anyone?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Im up for anything!
Would be better to do something up mountains and all that in the day time thought for views and pictures and all that?
Wanna meet maybe on a sunday afternoon?

Octavia VRS
deffo up for a spin up bwlch an rhigos lads.

will have to make it an afternoon affair mind. a sunday afternoon perhaps...

someone put a date out!

Fiesta zetec s
How does Sunday February 7th sound. Meet in Mcarther Glen Car park at 1:00 then up over Bwlch and Rhigos, Foto's and a nice drive. Anyone not happy with that plan?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
The bridgend multistory is only open on the bottom level and i'm afraid to say its Chav central! lol. Mcarther Glen overflow carpark at the back of the shops be a good meeting place then weather pending maybe a trip up to the Bwlch moutain and the Rhicos, Only about half hour drive from Mcarther Glen. That sound good to anyone?

With your driving ;)
Yeah the 7th at 1.00 sounds good to me!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I saw that RB with white wheels for sale in the car dealers on the farside of the industrial estate by fforestfach tescos!
What colour is your R26?

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I saw that RB with white wheels for sale in the car dealers on the farside of the industrial estate by fforestfach tescos!
What colour is your R26?

r26.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
The meg, have you been on any drivings meets with CS . Wait til the weather breaks and then the fun starts!