ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East @ Trax

Nimbus 197
Anyways Timmmah from south Central is trying to organise some camping before TRAX!!

Maybe we could all try and camp overnight make a big group and have a few beers and what not.

What are your thoughts people, what will you be doing and is camping something you would consider if we had enough people?

it will be a Gigggle

Whos Up for it????:rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
Hey megz,

I have spoken to the local campsite and have told them there will be a few cliosporters camping for trax and we've started a camping thread in the trax section. I have to wait and see how many we get and then call to confirm :)

Get your name on the list! :cool:

It'd be good to get a SE convoy on the go to get down there on the Saturday :)

SG9 Forester STi
Lol @ the south united!

Looks quite nice at henwood...couple of strawberry and lime kopparbergs and I'm happy! :D

SG9 Forester STi
It henwood directly opposite the track... There's a link in the other thread (on my iPhone so cba to link lol).

Will - it's a fruity cider...yum!

Nimbus 197
yeah rob and elliot will deffo be up for this because they camped at tra and sed it was mental!!!!

Formally Clio 182
Lol @ the south united!

Looks quite nice at henwood...couple of strawberry and lime kopparbergs and I'm happy! :D

Timmmah (south central area rep here). We are looking to camp at Hamilton Fields which is right next to Silverstone. Dunno if you guys wanna make up one big group?

SG9 Forester STi
Hey Timmah!

I rang the woman from Hamilton fields as that's where I stayed last year for Trax and asked about us lot staying the night before the show and she said they're teaming up with Henwood campsite and using that instead.

I'll give them a call and double check :)

SG9 Forester STi
To update: I have just spoken to Hamilton fields who have confirmed that there will not be camping at H.F as they are using the henwood campsite for Trax 2010.

BG182®
Regarding this camping doodle, what time would we be looking at going? It's just I'm working the night beofre TRAX so will need to book it off if it's early etc.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Have you all ordered your tickets/car passes?
Last day for orders is Sunday 25th July

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:star:

We have to place our order with the organisers no later than the 1st August, but I know what you're saying - seems way too early yet!

SG9 Forester STi
As far as getting there goes I suggest each area does a camping convoy thread that way there's nobody on their lonesome (hopefully). I'm looking at getting to the campsite at around 3/4 to give us time to set up have a BBQ etc etc. :)

I'll stick details on the camping @ trax thread in the trax sub-forum when the details are worked out.