ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Hop Farm Meet - 18th October 1pm

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Change of plan, change of venue and a change of scenery!

How does a spot of lunch at the Hop Farm sound?

BROOKERS OAST
Hop Farm,
Beltring,
Paddock Wood,
Tonbridge,
Kent,
TN12 6PY
Telephone: 01622872818

18th October 1pm onwards :)

Black 197
Hmmm i can prob make this as finish work at 2pm... you staying there until moving on to the pub Sash ??

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
we'll be in the carpark of the hop farm pub mark. Ifvur lost just give me a ring or text.

Iceberg Ph1
ive never been 2 any meets yet can i come im half hour away from there

Don't need to ask permission fella.. Just roll up :rasp:
Gutted I still can't make it. Sundays suck @rse for me! Booo! ;)

P.s. Where you located in the SE?

Twingo rs133
i live up bromley mate. Im off sunday monday so mite aswel come. What do u do there im a car club virgin i had a fiat b4 and there wasnt any shows how crap fiat r lol

Iceberg Ph1
i live up bromley mate. Im off sunday monday so mite aswel come. What do u do there im a car club virgin i had a fiat b4 and there wasnt any shows how crap fiat r lol

Never been to a CS meet before, but did a few in previous cars.. You basically park up, and have a chat, get to know people.. Its pretty fun actually.. Really need to go to one of these meets (When its on a Saturday :rasp:)

Not to far from me mate, there's a few of us around the area, keep an eye out

3 Series touring
where abouts mate? im in orpignton

Twingo rs133
Haha.. Serious? I live 2 seconds from there! I live in Crayford, Just off Princes Road :rasp:

yeah mate used 2 go there b4 they looked it all up it used 2 be called ragit car club or somethin. We all used 2 go down dartford when they closed the gates lol

182 Cup
Looks like I'm out. Renault have sent the wrong steering rack and neglected to send the wheels. Won't have it back until early next week.