ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH EAST De-Denting Meet 16th August

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hello everyone. The time has come to get the locals together again this time i have decided to do a de-dent meet sometime in august i was thinking along the lines of the 16th or the 23rd August so if i can have a majority of which day is best il go ahead and tell my smart repair guy to keep that day free for us.
Place to be confirmed but will not be a million miles from westerham.

Who's up for it?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Re: SOUTH EAST De-Denting Meet

Price dependant on numbers, the more i can get the cheaper it is, £25-£30 a panel roughly.

Suzuki Ignis Sport

When u say £25-30 per panel, does that include stone chips?

Petrol Blue 182.

if i had quite a few dents in one panel lol is that stil £25?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

No he doesnt do paint altho i can get a quote for that to be done!?

Yeah it's per panel so you can have 10 dings in one panel for the £25-30

Petrol Blue 182.

brilliant! well if you get anough people so its cheap then ill be in once ive checked the dates

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo

List
1. sash
2. haz511

3.mikey_16v

list 2 for ppl just coming for a meet
pettsi
sm_wrc
cat171

1.8 Civic EX

List
1. sash
2. haz511

3.mikey_16v
4. cafcross (if it's the 16th)

pettsi
sm_wrc
cat171
Rhino172

if a paint guy will be there for stone chips that would be dead handy! had all my dents sorted at the last de dent day lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport

^

Yup, i've got some dents, so i'll be there anyway, but if u can get a painter for the chips, then even better ;)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo

dent List
1. sash
2. haz511

3.mikey_16v

paint list

1.haz511
2.rhino172

pettsi
sm_wrc
cat171

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

dent List
1. sash
2. haz511

3.mikey_16v
5. Ollie1982

paint list

1.haz511
2.rhino172

pettsi
sm_wrc
cat171

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo

dent List
1. sash
2. haz511

3.mikey_16v
5. Ollie1982

paint list

1.haz511
2.rhino172

pettsi
sm_wrc
cat171

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

I will try and get my guy in to do paint touch ups but cannot garuntee anything as he doesnt work saturdays do may take a little bit of persuasion and possibly a few quid!!

dent List
1. sm_wrc
2. haz511

3.mikey_16v
5. Ollie1982

paint list

1.haz511
2.rhino172

sash
pettsi

cat171

Golf GT & A4 Avant

Would they be able match the paint for my liquid yellow if you can get a paint guy to come out? got no dents, so depending on where it is I might come along.

does the invite extend to outside CS, I have a neighbour that is rebuilding a 5 turbo that would most likely bite your hand off to get to the dent guy. think he needs bonnet, roof and 1 possible 2 doors looking at

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo

the chips guys dont use pAINT they use touch up pens and crayons not worth it imo

1.8 Civic EX

Short form for Richard is Dick

Would they be able match the paint for my liquid yellow if you can get a paint guy to come out? got no dents, so depending on where it is I might come along.

does the invite extend to outside CS, I have a neighbour that is rebuilding a 5 turbo that would most likely bite your hand off to get to the dent guy. think he needs bonnet, roof and 1 possible 2 doors looking at

Down to Sarah but I can't see why not. Been plenty of meets in the past with non CS'ers turning up...If he's got a dent and the money to get it fixed I'm sure the dent guy wouldn't care too much lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Ahhh ok... all makes sense now!

Well if chip man isn't able to do the chips, but no worries. I've got bonnet dents and rear arch dents :)

LY V6 with Recaros

As Yellow Dave said, if he can match liquid yellow well,I have a stone chip on my rear bumper which really bugs me! I'm worried about touching up LY though, I don't want it to look like it's been touched up.

Might come along anyway just for the meet if not.

Edit: Just seen Mikeys post about touch up pens so ignore what I just said!

A ANIMAL

I will try and get my guy in to do paint touch ups but cannot garuntee anything as he doesnt work saturdays do may take a little bit of persuasion and possibly a few quid!!

dent List
1. sm_wrc
2. haz511
3.mikey_16v
5. Ollie1982

paint list

1.haz511
2.rhino172

sash
pettsi
cat171

I go away on the 16th and get back on the 23rd :dapprove:. But let me know if the date changes

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Ok guys, ~ Ive spoken to my paint guy and he doesnt like doing touch ups too much but he is more than willing to give estimates and advice - even try polish out some blemishes if he thinks possible.

Also ive had to confirm with Matt the dent removal guy that we're on for the the 16TH AUGUST as he's a very busy man! Just another note he also does smart repairs to dashboard, headlinings and seats if anyones interested, dont ask me on prices as im sure they vary, best to ask him on the day.

Yes its open to everyone just get their name on the list for me so i can know numbers etc.