ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South east cliosport sticker

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah they certainly are, it took over 2 weeks cor Renault to get the gearbox out because they didn't know what they were doing. They had to get an outside gearbox technician to do it for them because they didn't have a clue.

Chris this sounds like a nightmare mate :-( hope they pull there finger out

Clio 182
Tbh I'm really worrying what my car will be like when I get it back, I can see there being scratch on it or something with it being on their ramp for over 3 weeks

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Just noticed this sticker in the South Central thread. Hampshire isn't, or wasn't part of South East, so unless its changed the outline is wrong.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Bournemouth is south central, im sure south east is cornwall, exeter area

I always thought hampshire, dorset was south west

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Apologies, this hasn't worked out in a way we were happy with. So we will not now be selling these or any other version of a region sticker, via the ClioSport Merchandise Store.

For nearly every region, there doesn't appear to be a clear preferred design. As, if we were to stock these for the Merchandise Store, we would have liked to have had a similar/template design for all regions. This would have been difficult to do with most regions preferring very different styles/formats of sticker.

Hopefully, any of you that have been patient can now arrange getting your choice of sticker made up by Ady or other means.