ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Brighton Run 060507

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Here we go then, some pics. Please excuse the quality as it was a tad dull and misty and the ones taken whilst we were moving were through a slightly grubby windscreen. ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Who's that idiot in the last pic ruining the picture?!!

A rather handsome fellow tho...

Good pics Debz!

duncx you need to clean ya car mate.... to improve the quality of the photos... was looking very clean today mate, good effort

Ultra Blue R26
I should have cleaned it really, gave it the wax treatment 2 weeks ago, but I thought I'm going on a run so it's gonna get filthy so thought I'd leave it :rasp:
Edit: I did clean the bird poo off this morning so it wasn't in the pics! lol

Great run guys, thoroughly enjoyed it, even going slow so I kept Doug and his big wheels in sight! lmao

182 has now gone!
I only took a couple of pics.. not that great, taken on my phone...

Attachments

• DSC00676.jpg
    DSC00676.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00675.jpg
    DSC00675.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00674.jpg
    DSC00674.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 68
  RS Clio 200
i think its lowered on springs... ull have to ask johnyjogpants though as its his... he did tell me but cant remember

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Harsh Clare...harsh! Did you not know that because they have Ferrari on them they make you drive faster?? Its a scientific fact that....hehe

RenaultSport 197
Good run guys. Fuggin cold as hell morning though. Bring coats next time lol. Excellent pics Debz & gang.

1.8 Civic EX
here's mine! weather was crap for denent pics though! was a great meet/run, walkie talkies mad it even better! such a good laugh with some of the random sh*te that was being spouted out...

DSCF5262copy.jpg

DSCF5271.jpg

DSCF5283.jpg

DSCF5293.jpg

DSCF5327copy.jpg

DSCF5334.jpg

DSCF5338copy.jpg

DSCF5339.jpg

DSCF5359copy.jpg

DSCF5377copy.jpg

DSCF5399copy.jpg

DSCF5427copy.jpg

DSCF5434copy.jpg

DSCF5465copy.jpg

A silver Honda
Good pics, Shame about the weather

I would have come along if i didn't drive through five counties the previous day... i needed a lie in:sleepy: