ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central Meet Pics

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 17 August 2005
ok rules for next meet:

andys wife has to buy him trousers long enuff

Mark and Andy arnt allowed to stand next to each other.... unless they admit they are brothers !

LMFAO ... very good Mal :D I bought those trousers as a tribute to you since I know that you and all your friends so like to wear them. Id like to be your friend too :oops:

Was a fun night ... and Ill post a couple of my own pictures/video later when I get a chance. Hmmm ... how much shall I blackmail Mikey, Sawa and Iain for :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 17 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 17 August 2005

ok rules for next meet:

andys wife has to buy him trousers long enuff

Mark and Andy arnt allowed to stand next to each other.... unless they admit they are brothers !
Was a fun night ... and Ill post a couple of my own pictures/video later when I get a chance. Hmmm ... how much shall I blackmail Mikey, Sawa and Iain for :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
:mad: Ur just cruel! :cry:

Had a fun evening, need to get us all on the waltzer next time!!!! :cool: