ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South African need of radio help

clio 3 1.6 dynamic
Hey guys

so i have a clio mk3 2009 pre face lift... i desperately need a new radio (Head unit/CD player) but am having trouble finding the harness for the display and steering wheel controls...

is there such a thing for the harness?

and if i have to get it from the UK does anyone know how much this might cost including shipping?

your help is greatly appreciated

Clio III 1.4 3Dr
Hey quue, there are universal stalk adapters that you can get from local radio fitment centres, they're just very expensive, I think your looking at around R1200, it will scan the car model and the radio make and all will be sorted.

Let me know if you come right, I'm also looking at changing the radio some time in the future

Hey guys

so i have a clio mk3 2009 pre face lift... i desperately need a new radio (Head unit/CD player) but am having trouble finding the harness for the display and steering wheel controls...

is there such a thing for the harness?

and if i have to get it from the UK does anyone know how much this might cost including shipping?

your help is greatly appreciated

It depends entirely on the radio (different harness for different radios), once you know (and we know) what radio it is, we can help :]