ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sound system

polo, here for lols
hi guys, im looking for a simple bed room sound system, preferably i would like something with a sub. i have been looking at jbl creature 2 but not sure as they might be abit naff?? anyone know anything about them or got any recommendations, being poor atm i would have to say i dont want to pay much more than £80 and i am aware that this limits my choices but will consider more expensive things
cheers guys

Mk2 Clio dci
JBL creatures 2s are awesome. I had these in my room in black, and they really do pack a punch for what they are. They also look uber cool too. I fancy buying some more now you've reminded me about them!

Mk2 Clio dci
Thats exactly what i used mine for. Didn't want anything too bulky, but just wanted some decent speakers for a bit of music and films. Pretty good value for money i reckon.

Octy VRS
More like £100 but well worth it. These kick s**t out of most and will annoy the neighbours if whacked up. I use mine with my decks.

polo, here for lols
i dont want an ipod dock that is the problem. i want something that i can use with my pc as well, also my cross fader etc....
i dont like the docks because they are a single small unit, i would like to have a sub with satalite speakers. those aego M series look proper quality, will have a see if i can find a cheap set, but thats the kind of thing im looking for

Octy VRS
Again, must learn to refresh beore posting.

The Aego's connect by 1 minijack straight into an ipod, laptop or PC. They also have an minijack input at the top of the sub that I can just plug my mixer output into. All in all they are awesome. Cast metal satellites and a heavy arse sub with 3 bass settings.

Last edited: