ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound request - standard 182 Backbox with decat and midbox removed

Stealth 438'd 182
As above any videos or sound clips of a 182 with a decat and midbox removed on the standard backbox

Want to see how loud this combo would be!

2014 Clio 200t edc
I can't help you with the video, but I've had the middle box chopped out of my standard exhaust. Sounds ok, not too much different but definately better. I want a decat too.

Stealth 438'd 182

and features in the second half of this..

well thats mine at the moment.. it sounds ace.. but I want something to swap between as on long journeys it is far too loud for that

i would still like to keep a bit of a roar but nothing too deafening !

thats why im thinking of putting bigger tips on the standard system to keep the look at the back.. and then either going for just a decat.. or decat and midbox removed depending on how loud it will be

Last edited by a moderator:
  182 BG FF

and features in the second half of this..

well thats mine at the moment.. it sounds ace.. but I want something to swap between as on long journeys it is far too loud for that

i would still like to keep a bit of a roar but nothing too deafening !

thats why im thinking of putting bigger tips on the standard system to keep the look at the back.. and then either going for just a decat.. or decat and midbox removed depending on how loud it will be

Sounds mental!! Love the sound of that

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I wouldnt waste your time mate, on my old ph1 I used to blow the baffles in my standard backboxes with a de-cat fitted