ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorta new

133 CUP - B&W ID
So I did post a thread ages back when I was looking for a 172 but between now and then I bought a 133 CUP in glacier white which I'm absolutely loving! I did drive a couple of 172's but tbh I preferred the twingo by a considerable margin

A fair few will have already seen the car a fair bit on other forums. Only reason I'm taking further interest here is I'm considering a ph1 172 to work on and keep as I've always wanted a car I hardly drive :p

Anyways... the car :D

DSC03939.gif

DSC03936.gif

DSC03930.gif

And this one is older, but one of my favourites since getting it, just after I got it

DSC03762.gif

So now to look for that 172!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nice looking car, pretty sure I have seen your car round Croxley, unless I am thinking of someone else.

133 CUP - B&W ID
It is indeed the only one in croxley :D

So far my hunt for a 172 isnt going , I keep seeing an r27 I want :p

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Ah I drive past your house now and again as I work down on the Croxley Business park :)

133 CUP - B&W ID
Hey mate :) Get back on the right forum :p haha

Ahhh go look for your msport n leave me alone :p

Ah I drive past your house now and again as I work down on the Croxley Business park :)

wicked, i quite like a few spots down there for some night time shots and I'm always down there seeing a few clients i deal with in the building opposite palmers citreon.